Scott Linx Green/Blue
Featuring excellent field of vision with distortion free OptiView lenses is the SCOTT Linx. With the modern Skeleton frame design, the Linx keeps its eye on the prize�the mountain.Light Sensitive Bronze Chrome
SCOTT Light Sensitive lenses engage photochromic technology and adapt automatically to sunlight intensity. Within seconds the lens will darken when the brightness gets stronger or lighten when the sunlight gets weaker. The photochromic pigments are combined with a SCOTT Amplifier-based tint, which provides a super contrast even in low light conditions. The Bronze Chrome lens is perfect for slightly cloudy to dakr, cloudy days.
- Filter category: 1-3
- Transmittance of visible light: 15-45 %
sunny, partly cloudy
- Produkt č.: 473175
Kolik procent viditelného světla proniká sklem: vyšší procento je perfektní pro horší viditelnost a nižší procento je vhodné pro jasné dny.
- Vlastnosti snb brýlí: Sférická skla
- Lens Coating: Zrcadlová
- Spherical SCOTT OptiView Double Lens
- SCOTT Skeleton construction - The latest in eyewear technology, skeleton Construction gives stability to the frame and guarantees distortion free lens positioning, comfort, and a maximum field of vision.
- SCOTT Fit System for customized face and nose fit - Is a mechanical adjustment located at the bottom of each side of the goggle allowing you to choose between four positions.
- NoFog� Anti-Fog Lens Treatment - SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog� treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- ACS Air Control System for active lens venting - ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle.
- 3-Layer Molded Face Foam
- No-Slip silicone strap
- Small to medium fit
Dostupnost na prodejně
Scott is a name which is synonymous with skiing. The inventors of the first aluminium ski pole, the company keeps on progressing. Scott can equip you from head to toe with high-quality gear.