The Salomon Xview goggle: Rimless design and premium performance!
A sleek, close to the face style and premium lens quality make the X-View a great value for every skier. Multilayer lens reduces glare and eye fatigue in most light conditions. Xview is a sleek, rimless goggle designed to fit precisely with helmets. Great field of vision combined with modern style.
Mid Red Multilayer Lens
- Wide field of vision: greater field of vision thanks to the thickness reduction of the frame
- Visual acuity & glare reduction: Increases eye comfort from glare and reduces eye fatigue
- Instant fit: Carefully selected foam to make the goggle so comfortable from the initial try-on, you’ll want to make them yours.
- Mono-material Soft Frame - Designed with a soft material compound to provide good comfort and perfect fit to all faces
- Airflow System - Designed and engineered to offer the right balance between the inside volume of the goggle and the flow of fresh air distributed. To keep the inner lens dry and fog free.
- Cylindrical lens has a 2D flat appearance. It offers a wide horizontal angle of vision, slightly limited vertically. But it’s really subtle to feel it while dynamic usage.
- Anti-scratch - Additional anti-scratch finishing with high resistance and long-lasting durability
- Double layer face foam - soft and comfy PU foam with velvet layering for great skin contact
- Easy Change of the lens
- Medium-Large Fit
- Helmet Compatible
- Wide sized strap with silicon
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides.
This piece is an outstanding multi-purpose lens with a red mirrored finish. Provides the best vision in most conditions, brightens details and increases depth perception.
- Filter category: 2
- Transmittance of visible light: 32 %