The Pieps DSP Pro is the successor to the legendary Pieps DSP and ideal support for all mountaineering pros with high demand to their beacon. With a maximum support in send mode you will be found better and fast and a disorder of the transmit antenna (other electronic devices, metal) will result in an automatic switching to the other antenna. The electronic probe iPROBE can deactivate the DSP Pro and the receiver automatically indicates the next strongest signal.
- Overview of all buried devices within the maximum detectable range with the SCAN-function
- Frequency of all other beacons can be checked. The deviation from the standardized frequency 457 kHz is indicated. The shown number is the deviation in Hz and the arrows indicates + (right) or – (left).
- Mini-transmitter Pieps TX600 for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the standard, EN300718 and can be received with every DSP PRO.
- Slop´s angle can be checked reliably with the integrated inclinometer
- Auto-Revert Search-to-Send optional available with software update