A new and improved classic!
In 2014, The Hubber was the 1st eco-friendly ski/snowboard helmet on the market, made of 100% recycled and bio-sourced materials. Picture want to show that it’s possible to design efficient and good looking helmets without making a large negative impact on the environment. Which is what they have done with the Arron Helmet.
Thus, 100% of the liner is made out of recycled EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) collected from leading Japanese auto makers. Second, the outer shell is made out of PLA (polylactic acid), a polymer derived from corn, a renewable ressource.
Finally, ear pads and lining are made of recycled polyester from PET bottles. The new industrial process being used is a revolution in an industry where 30% of production raw material is trashing. Beside the choice of materials, it is the design allowing with a full disassembly of the components for recycling at the end of the helmet’s life that makes this product really innovative.
- Produkt č.: 404127
- Popis materiálu: Polymer
- size adjustable
- Ventilační systém
- Odnímatelné chrániče uší
- Active Vent System on top and front
- Washable, adjustable, printed ear pads and neck pad
- 2 Shell Sizes
- Ring Fit System
- Goggle Retainer
- Safety compliance: CE EN 1077
- XS=52/54, S=54/56, M=56/57, L=58/60, XL=60/62
- Polylactide outer shell: Made from a polymer derived from corn, a renewable source.
- Liner: Recycled Polystyrene collected from leading Japanese auto makers
- Ears pads: Recycled Polyester
Dostupnost na prodejně
The environment underpins every decision which Picture Organic Clothing makes. Ride, protect and share. From recycled polyester outerwear to petroleum free wetsuits, Picture wears their values on their sleeves.