M's Stretch Terre Planing Hoody from Patagonia
We took Patagonia's fast-drying, 100 % recycled polyester Stretch Planing Board Shorts fabric and created the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody—a superlight, full-zip stretch hoody with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, designed to protect from the elements both in and out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Surf Cloudbreak all morning, kite Swimming Pools all afternoon—the Fiji timetable ain’t half bad. Protecting you from the elements in and out of the water, the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody is made from the same fast-drying fabric as Patagonia's Stretch Planing Board Shorts. Its superlight, 100 % recycled polyester has 2-way mechanical stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords protects from sun and wind and has a snap tab for easy stowing. The full-zip design has a single-pull drawcord hem, and durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place while paddling or kiting. Two self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets are secured with corrosion-proof zippers and have zipper pulls for ease of use. Hidden entry detail at bottom- left yoke provides kite harness compatibility, a harness can be hooked in from underneath or worn over the jacket.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
- Produkt č.: 451315
- Popis materiálu: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Eko: Udržitelné
- Fit: regular
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100 % recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip hooded jacket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place, single-pull adjustable drawcord hem
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility, kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket
- 2.8-oz 100 % recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Weight:261 g (9.2 oz)
Dostupnost na prodejně
Patagonia choose to work with the environment, not against it. Finding new, innovative technologies and natural materials to bring the everyday explorer and outdoor enthusiast the days dreams are made of.