Pokračovat v nákupu
  Přidáno do košíku
Všechny země
  • Nové
Stretch Planing 19'' Koupacky

Patagonia Stretch Planing 19'' Koupacky

Kč 2 264,77
včetně DPH bez dodacích poplatků
Barva: tiger tracks camo ink blk
Tabulka velikostí
Není k dispozici
Zákaznický servis: +43 3687 2422 333
Tabulka velikostí pro Patagonia - Pánské Koupací kraťasy

The Stretch Planing 19 Boardshorts is Patagonia's most versatile all-around boardshorts

This boardshorts from Patagonia consists of 91 % fast-drying, ultra-light and recycled polyester. The remaining 9 % elastane with its 4-way stretch bring in the freedome of movement you need to catch the next wave. The Stretch Planings Shorts are the perfect companion for surfing and warm-weather.
If you're looking for a new boardshorts with the best features, this is it.

  • Fast-drying, superlight 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester
  • 9 % elastan with 4-way stretch and DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
  • 50+ UPF sun protection
  • Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
  • Self-draining pocket on the right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull
  • Outseam is 19"

1% for the planet

Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.


  • Produkt č.: 548705
  • Pro: Muže
  • Popis materiálu: 91 % recycled polyester, 9 % elastane
  • Vlastnosti materiálu:
    • Voděodolný
    • Rychleschnoucí
    • Stretch
  • Délka nohavic: Délka po kolena
  • Eko:
    • bluesign®
    • Recyklované
    • Udržitelné
  • Střih: Slim fit

Dostupnost na prodejně

O značce Patagonia

Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.