Oakley Fall Line Neon Orange
Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large field of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a medium sized fit, Fall Line is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
The science behind PRIZM™
Prizm™ is a revolution in snow lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Prizm™ snow torch iridium
Dark sienna brown lens tint with a multi-layer blue mirror which cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions.
- Transmittance of visible light: 11-20 %
- Filter Category: 3
sunny, partly cloudy
- Produkt č.: 483786
Kolik procent viditelného světla proniká sklem: vyšší procento je perfektní pro horší viditelnost a nižší procento je vhodné pro jasné dny.
Vlastnosti snb brýlí:
- over the glasses fit
- Cylindrická skla
- Bez obrouček
- Lens Coating: Zrcadlová
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Prescription eyewear compatible
- Streamlined frame and outrigger design provides full helmet compatibility
- Available with Prizm Lens Technology
- Medium Sized Full Rimless style in a Cylindrical Lens shape and uncompromised fit
- Rimless lens design for wide peripheral vision
- Ridgelock Lens system for quick and easy lens change and complete lens seal
Dostupnost na prodejně
Action sports are irrecognisable without Oakley. The brand creates renowned sunglasses, surf and snow wear and accessories. The meticulous design ensures the products enhance your day on the mountain or beach.