Dakine Leather Camino Mittens
A premium upgrade to a best-selling classic, the Leather Camino Mitt brings time-tested durability to the next tier. This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth inside. With the liner inserted, it's the mitt for especially cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility. The DWR-treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of dry assurance that allows moisture to escape while blocking its entry.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 618862
- Pohlaví: Muže
Specifikace materiálu podle výrobce, změny jsou vyhrazeny.
- Váha: 260 g
- Eko: Recyklované materiály
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 340g ] [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellant 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Internal heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Dakine
Dakine started in 1979 on the shores of Maui, when Rob Kaplan set out to create a bombproof surf leash. With a move to the mountains, the business naturally expanded into snow sports. Some of Dakine's most iconic pieces were created out of the wants and wishes of local skiers and snowboarders who strolled in and out of the new office. Dakine pride themselves on the high quality of their products, and we are yet to come across someone who isn't impressed with their durability.