Splitboard crampons from Burton
The Burton Splitboard Crampons provide secure grip on slippery, steep tracks, sideways slopes or glacier crossings. They simply slide sideways into the touring mounts of the Burton Hitchhiker, Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 without having to remove the bindings from the board. Pointed cleats provide powerful downward pressure, with or without the use of climbing ropes.
- Produkt č.: 680782
- Vybavení pro horskou turistiku: Mačky
- Compatible with Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 Baseplates
- Slide in and remove when pulling out without getting out of the binding
- With storage bag to protect other equipment in your backpack
- Climbing ropes push the Crampon teeth stably into the snow for a safe ascent on steep terrain and in severe conditions
- For 26 cm waist width or less
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Burton
Burton is one of the longest standing pillars of snowboarding and they have been innovating and changing the way people enjoy the outdoors for over 40 years. Their main goal is to give you the best possible experience on and off the mountain, any day of the year. Their go-getter attitude is contagious and we hope they ignite your spark to do things you never thought possible.