Plush warmth with the eco-conscious advantage of responsibly-sourced down and bluesign® approved materials.
The warmest shirt in your cold-weather kit, the women’s Burton Kiley Insulator is cut from a comfy cotton/nylon blend coupled with the fire-stoking performance of responsibly-sourced 650 fill down. While you ponder the virtues of this versatile layer, keep in mind its bluesign® approved materials prioritize people and the planet. Living Lining™ tech, on the flipside, puts you on the pedestal – adapting to ups and downs in activity for instinctive all-day comfort. Additional details include a ribbed collar, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, single snap closure and timeless hourglass patterning.
- Produkt č.: 476808
- Popis materiálu: 100% Polyester
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Cotton/Nylon Blend Fabric
- WARMTH: Living Lining™ Mapped with Buttery Soft, Down-Proof Fabric and 650 Fill 80/20 RSD Down Insulation Throughout
- Garden Print Lining [Canvas Colorway]
- Ribbed Collar
- Center Front Zip and Snap Closure
- Handwarmer Pockets with Microfleece Lining and Single Snap Closure
- Classic Fit
Dostupnost na prodejně
Jake Burton Carpenter played a huge role in establishing Snowboarding worldwide. The company lives and breathes snowboarding. For over 40 years Burton has been equipping riders from head to toe with apparel and hardware.