This insulator grew up listening to stories about The Great Ice Storm of ’97, just waiting for its time to shine.
For the very first homesteaders, the need for shelter from winter storms was a dire reality. If only they had access to the modern features in the Burton Cabin Pullover Jacket. A rugged DRYRIDE Mist-Defy ripstop fabric with a water-repellant DWR finish supplies reliable storm protection, while bluesign® approved and recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation packs serious heat. Reversible function gives you two styles for the price of one. Layer it up under your snowboard jacket, or wear it solo for the perfect amount of warmth on-mountain or around town.
- Produkt č.: 336047
- Popis materiálu: 100% Polyester Nylon Ripstop Fabric with DWR Finish
- S podšívkou
- Vlastnosti streetwearu: S kapucí
- Střih: Slim fit
- Reversible Style
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy 100% Polyester Nylon Ripstop Fabric with DWR Finish
- bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [120G Throughout]
- ¼ Zip Entry
- Raglan Sleeves
- Side B: Two Single Welt Handwarmer Pockets
- Side Zip for Easy Entry
- Back Hem Drop
- Thumbhole Cuffs with Elastic Binding
- Reflective Detailing
- Classic Fit
Dostupnost na prodejně
Jake Burton Carpenter played a huge role in establishing Snowboarding worldwide. The company lives and breathes snowboarding. For over 40 years Burton has been equipping riders from head to toe with apparel and hardware.