Even a mountain man wants to phone home or surf in the internet.
Sure you could spend months weaving that homegrown cotton into a funky sack, but why not just throw your laptop, yoga mat, and more into the Burton Annex Backpack and get that rustic look right away? Flip up the expedition-inspired rucksack hood to securely stash your valuables, while tools and electronics all find a home in the multiple padded and fleece-lined pockets. The exterior features adjustable webbing straps that are perfect for last minute additions like spare layers or your ukulele. Life’s one big hike, so get cracking!
- Produkt č.: 335980
- Popis materiálu: 100 % polyester
- Váha: 900 g
- Vlastnosti materiálu: Voděodolný
- Výška (cm): 51 cm
- Šířka (cm): 18 cm
- Objem (l): 28 liter
- external pockets
- top-loader design
- Hrudní popruh
- padded shoulder straps
- Přihrádka na notebook
- internal organisation
- Fabrication: 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Heather [Fishing Lures Print Colorway]
- Padded Laptop Compartment [18in x 10in x 2in] [46cm x 25.5cm x 5cm]
- Additional Sleeve for Tablet or Small Laptop [11.5in x 7.5in] [29cm x 19cm]
- Multiple External Accessory Pockets
- Pocket Key Clip
- Internal Organization
- Adjustable webbing system for attaching a jacket or a yoga mat
Dostupnost na prodejně
Jake Burton Carpenter played a huge role in establishing Snowboarding worldwide. The company lives and breathes snowboarding. For over 40 years Burton has been equipping riders from head to toe with apparel and hardware.