The highest tech vest on the hill with the goosed-up goodness of super warm 800-fill responsibly sourced down insulation.
Buttery soft fabric and 800-fill responsibly sourced down give the women’s Burton [ak] Squall Vest a reputation as the best vest we’ve ever made. Highly packable for easy stowing in the bottom of your backpack, this hooded down vest can be worn solo or added under a shell for stepped up warmth on the mountain. bluesign® approval means it’s made with a reduced impact on both people and the planet. The lightweight water-repellent coated fabric sheds snow, while the scooped collar with microfleece provides a non-restrictive bubble of warmth when faced with arctic winds.
- Produkt č.: 406732
- Střih: Regular fit
- Popis materiálu: 100% Polyester
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- WATERPROOFING: Lightweight 20D Printed Ripstop Water-Repellent Coated Fabric [Tea Camo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: Lightweight Buttery Soft, Pertex® 30D Down-Proof Ripstop Water-Repellent Coated Fabric [Starling and True Black Colorways]
- WARMTH: 90/10 800 Down Fill
- Articulated Fit
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Shaped Scoop Collar
- Removable Drop Hood Construction
- Lycra® Bound Armholes
Dostupnost na prodejně
Jake Burton Carpenter played a huge role in establishing Snowboarding worldwide. The company lives and breathes snowboarding. For over 40 years Burton has been equipping riders from head to toe with apparel and hardware.