Critical core heat in a super-compressible, sleeveless version of our bestselling insulator.
When the team riders wanted the heat, but without those pesky sleeves, our design team got out the scissors. The result is the vest version of this ultra-lightweight, highly-packable backcountry-proven piece. The Burton [ak] BK Down Insulator Vest shares the same water-repellent ripstop fabric and ultra-premium 800-fill RSD down of its ever-popular counterpart. Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets defrost frozen fingers and a zippered chest pocket stows key items. With maximum compressibility, it packs down small enough to throw into even the smallest riding pack or travel bag.
- Produkt č.: 406943
- Střih: Regular fit
- Vlastnosti snb oblečení: Péřové
- Popis materiálu: 100% Nylon
- Vlastnosti streetwearu: Vysoký límec
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- WARMTH: 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 RSD Down Fill
- Articulated Fit
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Hem Cinch
Dostupnost na prodejně
Jake Burton Carpenter played a huge role in establishing Snowboarding worldwide. The company lives and breathes snowboarding. For over 40 years Burton has been equipping riders from head to toe with apparel and hardware.