Bergans Eggen Down Outdoor Jacket
Warm jacket with low weight and minimal packing volume. Eggen is insulated with Primaloft® Silver Insulation Down Blend, which consists of 60 % down and 40 % synthetic fibers. This combines the outstanding insulating properties of the down with the moisture wicking ability of the synthetic fibers. With its windproof and water-repellent Pertex Quantum® fabric, Eggen provides optimum insulation and weather protection.
PrimaLoft ® Silver Insulation
If you need a perfect heat output even under humid and cold conditions the PrimaLoft ® Silver Insulation is the right pick. Thanks to tons of air cushions it stores body heat and the light and pliant quality gives you enough freedom of movement. Even under wet conditions it retains its full insulation perfomance. The PrimaLoft ® Silver Insulation is highly moisture wicking, compressible and has a soft hand feel. This rounds off this first-class insulation.
Quantum is a light and solid material that durable and abrasion resistant despite of its low weight. It's super nice to wear, compressible, has a great insulation and a soft hand feel.
- ultra lightweight material
- abrasion resistant
- wind proof
- super soft and compressible
- Produkt č.: 344059
- Popis materiálu: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon)
- Zateplení: 60 % Down, 40 % Polyester
- Vlastnosti materiálu: S podšívkou
- Vlastnosti streetwearu: Vysoký límec
- Střih: Regular fit
- Vlastnosti snb oblečení: Péřové
- Front pockets and sleeve pocket
- The design ensures that the front pockets don’t interfere with the hip belt when carrying a backpack
- Elastic cuffs with thumb holes
- Tailored sleeve closure
- One-hand elastic drawstring at hem
- Extended back
Dostupnost na prodejně
Ole F. Bergan invented the first framed backpack more than 100 years ago. From this breakthrough, Bergans was born and has been channelling Norwegian outdoor culture ever since. Let Bergans make your next mountain experience unforgettable.