The most technically advanced truck ever to hit the market: AF-1 by Ace
The all-new Ace 55 AF-1 Truck offers a breakthrough performance without deviating from the original Ace geometry.
The AF-1 is manufactured using Ace's signature casting process for unmistakable quality.
After years of development, Ace has increased the structure and strength by 70%, making the AF-1 the strongest cast truck on the market. In addition, the baseplate and hanger come with a real T6 heat treatment, which increases the strength considerably.
With revised, patent-pending axle nuts, defective axle ends are a relic of the past.
Durable, hand-cast 96a urethane pivot bushings provide better response, while the new sizes allow you to combine the AF-1 with more board sizes.
The AF-1 by Ace - welcome to the future.
Skateboard truck information
We sell skateboard trucks separately. For a complete set you need two trucks.
Medium trucks for versatility
- Produkt č.: 659135
Šířka trucku včetně středové osičky, která drží kolečka. Šířka trucku by měla korespondovat se šířkou desky. 1 palec = 2,54 cm
Šířka hlavní části trucku (bez osičky). 1 palec = 2,54 cm
- Height 2.1" / 53 mm
- Fits boards from 8.3" - 8.75"
- Weight 14 oz / 400 gr
- Made from high-quality AA 356.2 alloy with proprietary Ace casting method
- T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing flutter
- Patent-pending axle nuts for rethreading
- Durable, hand-cast 96a urethane pivot bushings for improved response
- Refined suspension for a clean turn
- Machine-faced suspension ends for precise bearing contact
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Ace
ACE came about in 2007 based on an idea by Joey Tershay and Steve "Shrewgy" Ruge. Their skate knowledge and the team around the founders quickly make them a popular brand on the skate scene. Joey Pulsifer joined the team in 2017 and, with him, the AF-1 truck. It is manufactured using Ace's proprietary casting process for unmistakable quality. Welcome to the future of skateboarding.