LATEST NEWS about Kareem El Rafie:
How did you get into snowboarding?
At the age of 14, I went on a day trip to a small hill about 3 hours far away from Stockholm with my school and got hooked straight away.
How long are you riding already?
For 13 years.. damn!
What's your favourite riding spot and why?
I love riding in Stockholm cause I know all the spots. I also love Whistlers powder – it´s so sick!
What do you like to do besides snowboarding?
Working on my clothing company Frontline, surfing, travelling, music, homies, beer and girls.
Any future plans?
To live my life to the fullest cause when I´m getting old I wont have any regrets, that I didn’t do it all.
We gonna pay you a trip? Who you gonna take with you? And where are your travelling to?
I’m gonna take my childhood homie and we gonna travel around the world - surf, soul, snow and chill!
1. Powder: the best thing in the world!
2. Style: if you aint got no swag you aint got no personality!
3. Surf: what I will be doing way more when I’m easing on snowboarding and getting older.
4. Kebap: must be the best food in the world!
5. Friends: without good friends its hard to live life happy.
Go snowboarding because you love it and not cause you trying to accomplish something or get somewhere with sponsors!
Never forget why you started snowboarding!
Check out: www.flsnow.com, One Love!
Click here to check the latest news!